Jabra Link 180 switch is for the traditional Jabra QD corded Jabra QD headsets user providing cost effective connectivity between their deskphone and PC. This makes the Link 180 ideal for office enterprises and contact centers by delivering a solution that enables transition to PC based telephony, or provides a combination of desk and softphones to improve operational efficiency. Jabra Link 180 comes complete with a RJ9 cable to connect to your desk phone, a QD (Quick Disconnect) cable to connect to your GN/Jabra headset, and a USB cable to connect to your computer’s USB port.
- Switch between desk phone and softphone using the same headset
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enable use of any Jabra QD desk phone headset with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation, never miss a call again
- Compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and softphones via the USB port.
- Compatible with any Jabra QD Headset Includes 3 cables — a RJ-9 cable to connect to your desktop phone, a QD (Quick Disconnect) cable to connect to your QD headset, an USB cable to connect to your computer.